June 27, 2008

VBS!

This month, Alex attended Vacation Bible School and really enjoyed it! The theme was a beach theme- "Surfin' Through the Scriptures." On the last day, the parents attended a VBS celebration with the kids. I was so glad that Alex's teacher took pictures of the kids throughout the week and sent them to us!
Alex really got into the lessons and learned a lot. My favorite was when he was talking about the lesson for the day which was about the miracle of Jesus feeding the multitude. He said that a little boy brought fish for everybody's lunch and Jesus served it to them. When asked if Jesus made it so there would be enough food, he said, "no, the boy brought the food. Jesus just served it." I guess that a 4 year old's take on what happened!

First day of VBS
The door to the classroom with each child's picture.
Music class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These posts are so cute! You have inspired me to take more pictures... I have been falling down on the job - and I only have one child! :) I need to break out the camera...
I'm adding your link on my blog too..