June 22, 2008

Blogging Catch Up: Wildflowers & Memorial Day!

Wildflower Pictures: May 2008
Due to the many hundreds of pictures we have taken over the last 2 months, we are a bit behind in posting them, so I'll try to play a little catch-up here!


One of the wonderful things about Texas in the spring time is all the beautiful wildflowers that bloom. Last month, I took the boys to a field by our house to get some pictures. I love these pictures mainly because they had so much fun exploring the field and finding different blooms and bugs. So much to discover!


Memorial Day 2008
Every year, the cemetery hosts a beautiful Memorial Day event for the community including, patriotic band music, speakers, exhibit, fly over, etc. We love to go and see the flags and teach our boys about what it means to live in this country.

No comments: