I couldn't resist posting some more pictures from our Disney Trip! There were just so many cute snaps of the kids! Here are a few more favorites!
Alex looked forward to a Mickey waffle every morning!

Family pic!

The boys in their matching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shirts. The shirts had a button that would play the theme from the show.

Sam picked out this Pooh bear and wouldn't let it go! Here he is taking a little nap in his stroller clinging to his Pooh Bear.

Mommy and Sam

Daddy and Alex on the car ride.

We met SO many characters. Here is Alex and Sam meeting Leo from Little Einsteins!


Just before we boarded the cruise ship.

Sam looking out at the water from the ship's deck.

Sam, Alex, and Ashley enjoying the splash pad on the cruise ship.

Wow! What a dessert!

In Nassau we went on a glass bottom boat outing. Daddy and Alex.

Mommy and Sam.

Arriving at Castaway Cay.

Fun in the sand.

Alex loved the ocean!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the one of Sam and his dessert! Precious...I'm going through Disney withdrawal - can we go back?
Post a Comment