January 12, 2008

Alex's Birthday Party!!!!!!

Today was Alex's big 4th birthday party! We had it at Slappy's Puppet Playhouse at the Galleria. The kids enjoyed a marionette puppet show (Beauty and the Beast) followed by lunch and cupcakes in a party room. It was wonderful! We had a great turn out and all the kids really enjoyed the production! I loved the party room because one wall of it was windows to see out into the Galleria. I have loved all of Alex's birthday parties, but I must say that this one was definitely my favorite!

To see all of Alex's birthday photos in our online photo album, click here or click on the Birthday Photo link to the side.

Waiting for the show to begin.

Alex's special birthday recognition before the show.

The show was Beauty and the Beast.

The party room was fabulous!
We loved the party!
Alex with Nana and Pops.

Eric and Jennifer with Ashley.


No comments: