
I finally decided to give this blog thing a try! It will be fun to keep family and friends posted about our activities and events via the world wide web! I decided to start with a quick summary of the month of October and we'll move forward from there.
One day after I dropped off Alex at school I took Sam to a church's pumpkin patch to get a few pictures of him in his giraffe costume. This is Sam's first Halloween! He was thrilled with all the pumpkin!

One Friday we took a trip to see the Pumpkin Patch at a local farm. We went with some of our friends. It was a very hot day, but we all still had fun! I love this picture of Alex and Sam in the Pumpkins.

Alex found his perfect pumpkin.

Sam loving all the pumpkins. He had so much fun seeing everything!

The boys got to feed the animals in the petting zoo. It was mainly goats and sheep, but this buffalo was rather hungry also.

Alex and his friends on the barrel train ride.





No comments:
Post a Comment