September 22, 2008

Family Circus Day

We had a busy weekend this weekend!! One of the things we did was attend a Family Circus Day (for employees and their families). It was LOTS of fun for the kids! There were carnival games, crafts, entertainers, exotic animals, and a petting zoo. And don't forget all the fun inflatables! There was a wonderful dinner provided. The kids loved it and didn't want to go home.
Family Circus Day!
One of the strolling entertainers.
Clowns and balloons! What fun!
Yes- I rode a camel with Sam!! Alex was too frightened to get too close to the camels, but Sam loved it. What an experience!
There was a tiger to see.
The kids loved the bounce houses.
Lots of carnival games.
Sam and the zebra.

Alex and the zebra.
Both kids loved the petting zoo.
Alex and the chicks.
What a cute little pig!
This little pony was so old and so sweet.
Train ride.
Craft time. Alex made a picture frame.
Sam made a hat.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I think I would have stayed on the ground with Alex! You are very brave to ride the camel with Sam. It looks like you all had a great time.

Eric said...

Looks like a blast!

Jen said...

How fun does all that look???

Ok - so I miss you guys! We need to get the kids together soon. I think it's going to have to be a weekend though - b/c ash has school tues thurs and alex mwf right??