August 12, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!

This past weekend we had fabulous time at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus! We went with Nana, Pops, Eric, Jen, Ashley and Jen's family. It was so much fun!

Alex has been looking forward to this for some time. A couple of months ago, Alex was jumping on his bed. I told him not to jump on his bed and his response was, "I'm not jumping- I'm practicing!" So I asked him what he was practicing for? "The Circus!" he replied. "When I grow up, I'm going to be a man and then I can be in the circus!" Well- at least he knows he has to wait until he grows up!

We love the elephants!
We went to the "all-access pre-show" before it started.
The boys were mesmerized by the pre-show stunts. If you're wondering what they were looking at...
THIS is what they were watching in the above picture!
Nana and Pops got the boys fun light-up, spinning toys.
The hats with cotton candy were fun too.
Ashley and Sam having fun with cotton candy and big hats.
Jen, Eric, and Ashley
Eric with the 3 kiddos.

No comments: