December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007!

We love getting reading for Thanksgiving! Alex always helps with the baking, especially cookies and pies! Alex helped Daddy make his traditional Ginger Puff cookies and as always, he helped me make the apple pie. He loves watching the apple get turned through the peeler, slicer contraption that makes the apple like a slinky!

As soon as I get the pictures on my computer from our actual Thanksgiving dinner with all the family, I'll add them to this post! In the mean time, I just have the pictures from our Thanksgiving preparations.



Every year, Alex makes a special Thanksgiving craft for our dinner table. This year, one of my friends gave me the adorable idea (that her daughter made) of making placecards, using Bugles for a cornucopia and gluing Runts candy for the harvest overflowing out of it. They turned out SO adorable and Alex had so much fun making them. He was very specific on what candy pieces he wanted on each card. He was also very specific about whose name went on each card!



No comments: